English Text Biography
Born in Florence May 5, 1965 .
He attended a Classic Lyceum and then for the love of Science he graduated in Electronic Engineering, while remaining linked to the formation and Classical Literary which has forged within. He writes lyrical texts since when a boy .
Approaches painting since 1998 , the year in which his daughter Lavinia, with his wife Elizabeth married in 1993, had born.
In 2001 he separated from his wife and embarks on his path of awareness that led him to live it as a gay or lesbian parent , with the difficulties of a childhood and adolescence lived in a manner inconsistent with his inner self .
In 2005, following a disappointment in love takes back with more passion canvases and brushes and is dedicated to acrylic paint. The poetic production reflects the difficulties of those years of great experience and change, particularly in 2007-2009, which keeps a pair of blog where he took his nickname puroquore, in which he tells his story of awareness that will lead him to come out and since then all commitment as a volunteer activist in the movement for the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people , initially with the Italian Association of Rainbow Families where he was Vice President in 2009 and then with the foundation in February 2011 along with his friends Cecilia d’Avos and Valentina Violino and his friend Alessandro Ozimo , voluntary association Rete Genitori Rainbow (Rainbow Parents Network) of which he is co-chair since the foundation .
The interest in art is accompanied by a passion for photography and music of which is culture as a boy with the study of piano and singing . Dedicated to the study actor, attended theater workshops in Florence.
His works originate as inner urge to bring out the color and the inner waves from inert matter , trying to bring out and soar upward impulses, emotions and memories. More recently, the suggestion of a deep symbolic concepts animates his paintings , always inspired by the gold of Byzantine icons , reading myths of history and religion, through the eye of a disillusioned man passed beyond the Pillars of Hercules without finding a fatal outcome .
- Nel dicembre 2007 al Premio Firenze con Castello
- Nel 2008 è stato segnalato al Premio Italia di Capraia Fiorentina organizzato da Eco d’Arte Moderna con l’ opera Battiti D’Ali in Rosso
- a Luglio 2008 ha partecipato con alcune opere alla mostra Energia della Parola (ricordando Paolo Barrile)Fondazione D’Ars Oscar Signorini a cura di Grazia Chiesa presso lo studio D’Ars a Milano, successivamente alla Galleria 9 Colonne di Bologna e presso la Biblioteca Provinciale di Matera organizzata dalla
- A Febbraio 2009 la mostra Quartetto d’Astrazioni presso il circolo ARCI di Cerbaia.
- Nella primavera 2009 partecipa ancora al premio Italia nelle edizioni di Certaldo e di Capraia Fiorentina dove gli è di nuovo assegnato un nuovo riconoscimento.
- A Settembre 2009 partecipa a 2 collettive: Ad Aprile 2010 ancora una volta il riconoscimento del premio Italia a Certaldo con Contra Temporem- Tempo Contrario
- Dicembre 2010 – Mostra Sacralità e Tolleranza – Galleria Vista – Roma
- Luglio Agosto 2011 – Viaggio nel Contemporaneo – Eco d’Arte Moderna – Piancastagnaio (GR)
- Giugno 2012 . Presente in tre tempi – Galleria Gadarte – Firenze